Awesome School of Strength Testimonial!!!

Here is my testimony to Kettlebell training.

It's been almost four years since I started using the Kettlebell as my main source of training.  Before I trained I was overweight, I started exercising in my living room with DVD's by Jillian Michaels, and finally got the courage to leave my house.  I trained in Muay Thai and boxing, became a kickboxing instructor, ran a half marathon and decided to body build.  I stopped running, focused on body building and cut a lot of cardio in order to bulk up with mass.  I attended my first Kettlebell class three years ago and after the first set of swings I thought I was going to vomit.  I realized the lack of cardio endurance I lost while lifting and I didn't believe I would survive my first class.  The only problem was I was addicted after one class.  I joined The School of Strength and trained hard. 

 Through my training at The School of Strength I became fitter, leaner and more defined then before. I love Kettlebell training because it's similar to boxing; the strikes vs. snatch, the breath is the same, the tension and relaxation and the discipline/technique. I was able to run a half marathon with my mother (her first) without running more than five miles prior.  I completed the Spartan Sprint and climbed a 20' muddy rope, jumped six foot walls and I'm running the Spartan Super in Chicago. I couldn't have climbed that rope, scaled those walls or ran without the Kettlebell training.   Last weekend I ran six miles without running a single mile in five weeks.  Kettlebell training offers you the ability to not only increase your strength and endurance but also give you the strength, endurance and mental toughness to train in another sport.  Kettlebell training also helps with life tasks; carrying bags of salt, carrying a 75 pound injured child, painting everyday for a week and a half, and so much more.  Getting my RKC is one of my most favorite fitness goals I've achieved.  If you are tired of knee injuries, high impact exercise and want something fast and effective then train with us.

Thank you,
Jennifer Sherlock