Pud to Stud


 
By Charlie Brauchla / Center Grove High School
Coach Mills has completely turned my life around. Going into freshman year i was a fat, lazy, worthless teenager weighing in at 240. I tore my ACL and broke my leg during baseball season that year and made the decision, with inspiration from Coach Mills, to turn my life around. I changed my eating habits, ran, and lifted to cut down to a lean 175 over the next 6 months. I've gained 25 pounds of lean muscle since then and even fought through another ACL tear during my senior year. I am now one of the strongest kids in the school and I owe it all to Coach Mills. He is not your ordinary weight coach, he is a library full of weightlifting knowledge, certainly being one of the top lifting coaches in the country. Given the opportunity, his program is so good that even if you're not a hard worker, your body will still be transformed in incredible ways. He can motivate you like no other and that is why me, along with everyone else in class, owe our success to him. Thank you Coach Mills.