Hard Work


 
By Jimmy Daggett / Center Grove
I am a Senior that played football, and ran track throughout my high school career. In track I broke the school record in the 4x4, and won the regional championship in the same year. My senior year of football, after making it to Semi- state the year before, lead the state in rushing for the regular season. Also, when I was a Sophomore I won the Olympic Lifting State Championship for my respective age group. I credit all of my athletic achievements to hard work, I learned everything I know about hard work from Marty Mills. Marty Mills is the epitome of hard work. He preaches on a daily basis that to be the best, and beat the best you need to always work as hard as you possibly can. He is one of my true role models, and a man I would like to be like when I grow up. He is by far the best, most knowledgeable athletic Instructors in the world, and can transform any given body into an athletic machine.
Lift Totals as High School Athlete:
Clean: 301
Bench: 350
Squat: 400
Pull-ups: 32