Coach Mills


I have been training with Marty Mills for four years, to say that Marty Mills prepared me for my sports in an understatement. Not only has Coach Mills trained me for excellence on the court, but also with my everyday life. Coach Mills' approach to everything he does is nothing less than a strive for perfection. He holds each individual accountable for their own success, giving us the necessay tools for greatness and excepts us to follow his own determination to perfect every aspect of his being. With plans to attend a division 1 college, Norfolk State University, his guidance remarkable helpful for my future success. If i have learned one thing from Coach Marty Mills it is this, with hard work and a great attitude you can complete any goal you set your mind to.

Arielle Knafel –Norfolk State University Volleyball
Starter on the 2009 Final Four Volleyball Team