Division I Caliber Preparation


At my time at Center Grove, I was prepared physically for the demands of football. My speed, strength, and flexibility were all pushed to my personal potential by Coach Mills and his program. I can definitely say that I was physically at my high school potential while I was an athlete at CG. I was blessed enough to be able to walk on at Northwestern and play football in the Big Ten. I can honestly say that my knowledge and preparation from working with Coach Mills put me ahead of the curve as I entered an intense athletic world. I give Coach Mills and his program my highest recommendation and am a testament that he can develop Division I athletes


James Nussbaum – Northwestern University Football; Center Grove Male Athlete of the year & All-State in Football