Top in the Nation


Entering freshman year I had never heard of kettlebells, the snatch, or the clean and jerk. As I'm about to graduate I'm going to Louisiana State University-Shreveport on partial scholarship because of the olympic lifts the School of Strength taught me. Coach Mills School of Strength taught me how to train properly, eat right, recover, rest, good technique, leadership, character, and overall how to be a great person. I entered high school weighing 135 lbs. Benching 160, squatting 225, and cleaning 165. I now weigh 175 lbs, clean and jerk 300 lbs, squat 405, snatch 205 and bench 290 lbs. I've talked to multiple athletes from other schools and they do not put in half the work that we do here, and do not come close to the numbers we put up in our lifts as a program. Our conditioning is top of the line and it shows in our competitions, meets, games, and matches, as we have recently won the 5A football state championship, tennis state championship, 2 weightlifting state championships, boys volleyball state championship and softball state championship. The school of strength hands down is the best program in the nation.

Jimmy Boshears – LSU Shreveport Olympic Weightlifting Center;
Leading Rusher on the 2009 Final Four Football Team & Catcher in Baseball;
2 time State USA Weightlifting Champion;
First CG Athlete to Compete in USA Olympic Weightlifting at the Collegiate Level