Strength


Coach Mills is the best weight lifting coach in the country. I moved to Center Grove before my 10th grade year. I weighed 220 lbs, benched 225 lbs, cleaned 250 lbs, and had never done a snatch in my life. Now as a senior I bench 405 lbs, clean 340 lbs, snatch 260 lbs, and weigh 275 lbs. This year in football I was named Mr. Football at the d-line position for the state of Indiana and am attending Ball State University in the fall on a football scholarship. Coach Mills not only teaches you how to lift he tells you what the lift accomplishes and why you should do that lift. He also teaches you good eating habits and how to take care of your body. Coach Mills' school of strength is the best high school strength and conditioning program in the country.

Joel Cox – Ball State University Football;
Starting Def. Lineman on the 2008 State Championship Team & 2009 Final Four Team; 2009 Indiana Defensive Lineman of the Year;
2 time Indiana State USA Weightlifting Champion;
(Joel is pictured here working out with 405 lbs. on the bench)