School of strength

 By Mark Kwiatkowski / weightroom
The weightroom of Center Grove high school is a place of dedication and hard work. This program has tought me more things than just how to get stronger. It teaches you how to set goals. One of my examples of this is knowing what weight I want to reach thinking how I will reach it and set goals to how to reach it. Also it teaches decepline. You have to be ready to work everyday and be on time. This program is the best due to its leader Coach Mills. He has done so much for the sport programs in Center Grove. Going into the game the coaches of the team know we got the best training available. What he has done is change the weightroom by adding keddlebells and a turf so we can get all of our athletic movements in. This program has change my body and also showed me great dedication and how to reach success
Thank you Coach Mills