My Praise on Coach Mill's Strength Program

By Maddy Cheek / Center Grove High School
I have been a student-athlete in Coach Mill's strength class for three years now. Coach Mill's is probably the most intelligent man I have ever met. He has taught me, and the rest of his classes, way more than just lifting exercises to work on to get that perfect spring break bod. He has taught me self-dicipline, how to eat right, and how to push past the wall all athletes come to in their work out experience. Coach Mill's strength program is a program like none other; you push, pull, lift and build muscle while burning fat all at the same time. His kettle bell routine has pushed me in my athletic career and made me stronger, faster, and more in shape than my opponent.
Mill's offers more than just his lifting experience. He offers his knowlegde on nutrition, and how to carry one's self. Marty Mills is an amaming lifting coach, and our athletic program has grown because of the time, effort, and love he puts towards every athlete in Center Grove.