Coach Mills' Weight Knowledge and Life Lessons

Zach Cram

I have had the pleasure of being with coach MIlls for four straight years and I have enjoyed every bit of it. Out of all of my teachers, Coach Mills has by far the most knowledge about his particular subject. I came in small and weak and left strong, hard working, and mentally focused for anything that is to be put in my way. Coach Mills knows everything there is to know about how to shape the human body in any type of way that you could ever want. Knowing everything about lifting does not make Coach Mills the great person he is. He is great with students and makes sure every kid gets the concept down before moving on. I have learned so much much about how to work out and what I need to do to maintain a good body weight and strength throughout my life. Coach Mills has also taught discipline and time management. I have learned great life lessons in his weight room and will be forever grateful of him.