Mills Workshop

Austin Astrike
At the beginning of this year was the first year I ever lifted. Mills knew that I had no knowledge of lifting techniques or workout programs. Over the year, he has informed me of everything I need to participate in class. My bench went up 80% from what I began the year at. I have discovered that Mills is the most passionate instructor at Center Grove. This passion is what drives the amazing results of all of his students. I wish that I would have lifted every year possible at my high school, because of the impact he would have had on me physically to always work hard and mentally to never give less than possible. I will remember what Mills has taught me over this year and use it at college to stay healthy and give myself a better lifestyle of being energetic in everything I do.