Coach Mills



Jonathan Marlin

I came in as a freshmen weighing 115 and am now leaving high school with a weight of 165. After my freshmen year, my max on bench press reached 165 pounds and now with Senior year ending, my bench press max has reached 275. I will be playing college basketball next year and I have to give credit where credit is due. Coach Mills has allowed me to reach my goal of playing Division 1 basketball by elevating my strength to another level. Standing 5'10 and not having the athletic abilities naturally given to others, strength was the biggest concern to college coaches. Now entering college, one of my weaknesses has turned into my strength, literally. I strongly believe that Coach Mills is the leading factor to why I have been successful in my sport and I would strongly recommend him in whatever profession by the attitude and intesity in which he has approached lifting.