THE strength Coach Mills

Sean Brooks

I came into freshman year just like any other freshman would: small, weak, and pathetic. I was introduced to coach Mills dedication speeches, hard work motivations, and his unbelievable strength training. This is by far the best strength training in the country. At first strength was all that mattered, but then he introduced us once again to a new way of lifting, Kettle Bells! This program not only made you out-of-this-world strong, it also conditioned your muscles and created a more athletic way of training. I dedicate all of our schools success to him, or at least give him partial credit. Without his strength training I would have never recieved the education of lifting, the strength of lifting, or the knowledge of hard work. Also without him I would not have the arms that I do today.