Trojan Weight Lifting

I am a senior wrestler here at Center grove High school and I have been In Marty Mills weight Lifting program for 4 years now and through those years I have increased my stamina my strength and basically anything I need to compete. I was a 3 time state qualifier, 3 time national all-American, Disney duals gold medalist, and part of the state champion weight lifting team here at center grove. All of that was thanks to Marty Mills and his amazing program, along with his shear motivational spirit. He has helped me achieve a scholarship to wrestle at the University of Indianapolis where I know I will succeed due to the amazing program coach mills has instilled in me. This program at center grove with Marty mills is top of the line and I would recommend it to any one competing in athletics are anyone just looking to get in shape because with Marty Mills in charge you can achieve anything you could ever want from life and athletics from a physical and mental standpoint.

Jordan Legan – University of Indianapolis Wrestling
2010 State Qualifier in Wrestling and a State Champion in USA Weightlifting