Marty Party


 
By Nikky Moan
Marty Mills has helped me improve myself physically and mentally since freshman year. Every summer and throughout the shcool year he has made me realize the importance of athletics and the responsibilities of being a high school athlete. When I first came into high school, Mills was extremely intimidating, but when I got to know him better I realized he was just very serious and passionate about weight lifting. As a female basketball player Mils has helped me improve my game in every aspect. With hard work he has made me the athlete I am today. Marty Mills has my utmost respect and if someone wanted to improve theirselves in every way, Mills would be the first person I would refer them to. He has taught me workouts I can use to stay healthy for the rest of my life!