How Coach Mills Made Me Better


 
By Andrew Smeathers / Indianapolis, Indiana
I came into center grove high school being a scrawny freshman. I am now a Senior and have committed to play basketball at Butler University on a scholarship. I also have recently been named to the Indiana High School Basketball All-Star Team (the first in our schools men's history). I have many other accolades to my but none of them would have been possible with out the help of Coach Mills. He has been able to add weight and strength to my body when i thought it was impossible for me to add either. He has taught me to work hard and prove all of the doubters wrong. With out Coach Mills dedication and hard work my success would not have been possible and i am forever grateful for what he has done for my athletic success.